I am licensed in The State Of Wisconsin # 2592-106 and Insured by the Hartford Insurance Co.
I utilize Report Host Software for my inspection reports which is endorsed and honored by InterNachi .
As a InterNachi member, I have completed and passed these courses, which are required and I continue to fulfill the 24 hours of Continued Education yearly to maintain my membership.
● Introduction to InterNachi’s Residential Standards Of Practice
● Code of Ethics for the Home Inspectors
● Safe practices for the Home Inspector
● 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know
● How to perform Attic, Insulation, Ventilation & Interior Inspections
● How to perform Deck Inspections
● How to perform Residential Electrical Inspections
● How to Inspect the Exterior of the Home
● Inspecting HVAC Systems
● How to Inspect Fireplaces, Stoves & Chimneys
● Residential Plumbing Overview
● How to perform Roof Inspections
● Structural Issues for the Home Inspector
● Structural Practices for Home Inspectors
● How to perform Mold Inspections
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-86285975-1’, ‘auto’);